Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One-word Art

My design represents the word hedgehog, because ... it is in the shape of a hedgehog.

Fine. In all seriousness, I scaled the letters, rotated them, rounded them, and altered their shapes to fit a shape I made using the Pen Tool (see below). The design elements I used were shape, size, direction, line (kind of), and type. I positioned the letters in such a way that you could still tell it was the word hedgehog and each letter would be in the right place for me to adjust them to fit the shape I made.

Only read the following if you can't see the hedgehog:

The first "H" is the head and part of the spines, the "d" and the second "h" are part of the spines, underbelly, and the feet, and the other letters are the spines.


No comments:

Post a Comment