Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Names

So, recently I noticed how boring and unmeaningful (Blogger is saying that I am making up this word... either that or I'm just misspelling it) the name of my blog was, so I've been spending weeks just trying to remember what I wanted the original name to be, and even more weeks trying to think of a good name for it in the first place.

So, the other day I was looking through this spontaneously multiplying pile of paper (I seem to really like long words today), and I found my old list of names that I could use.

 Eventually I selected "Drawing Crafts," partly because of the URL for my blog, and partly because I liked it. Usually I'm pretty bad with coming up with names for things like this, so I tend to choose something completely random (like when I wrote the URL). But, this time I think it turned out reasonably okay (does that make sense? Maybe not).

Well, I'll try to come up with more stuff to post, but for some reason, I can't find those pictures I took the other day (okay, okay, last month). Oh well, I'll still try to post things more often, but I'm not very good with remembering these kinds of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment